About Dr. Afshin Nasseri
Dr. Afshin Nasseri is renowned for his expertise in Internal Medicine. Being a well-known physician in Warwick, his name is widely recognized in the field of Internal Medicine. With the ability to perform complete body checkups, Afshin Nasseri, MD offers specialized treatments & ideal Medicare consultations to his patients. His specialization in Internal Medicine & Aesthetics is trusted by numerous leading healthcare centers, organizations, & companies.
Being a specialist in Internal Medicine, Dr. Afshin Nasseri applies his scientific knowledge and clinical expertise for the prescriptions, consultations, diagnosis, & treatment of the diseases. His dexterity & profound knowledge of Internal Medicine & Aesthetics made him achieve a leading position among the reputed internists. He upholds specialization in Primary Care, Aesthetics, Geriatrics, Emergency, & ICU care.
Dr.Afshin Nasseri offers excellent treatments & prescriptions for quick recovery and quick relief. Patients approach & visit his clinic to receive right consultations & treatment for better health. Dr. Nasseri performs specialized treatments for the following diseases:
Patients diagnosed with anxiety often suffer from nervousness, apprehension, fear, panic attacks, & worry. Severe symptoms of anxiety may lead to a serious harm to the health conditions of a person. Dr. Afshin Nasseri performs special treatments & therapies for all types of conditions including Panic Disorder, Phobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive disorder, & more. With physical exercises, meditations, dietary plans, and activities to reduce the patient’s stress level & anxiety.
High cholesterol level in the blood is a major cause of Hypercholesterolemia. Dr. Nasseri is specialized for the medicinal prescription & treatment of this health condition with the general blood tests for its diagnosis. Severe Hypercholesterolemia leads to coronary heart disease when the cholesterol level increases leading to obesity, chest pain, weakness, difficulty speaking, body pain, and even heart attacks.
Stress and & intense exercise are the major causes to Hypertension. Dr. Naseeri’s medications & consultations for Hypertension are proven to bring effective results. Patients suffering from Hypertension are prone to heart attack, strokes, kidney failure, & eyesight problems.
Severe joint pain is a primary symptom of Arthritis. Caused due to inflammation in the joints or cartilage, Dr. Nasseri offers effective treatment of Arthritis which is often referred as an autoimmune disease and treated with proper medications & exercises.
Dr. Nasseri’s optimal treatment for Diabetes Mellitus includes oral medications and insulin injections as this disease is caused due to the lack of insulin level in the blood. Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic health condition that impacts a human body throughout the life and it’s diagnosed with fasting glucose test.
An enlarged thyroid gland is a prime symptom of this disorder. Dr. Nasseri cure thyroid malfunction with medical treatment, medications, & surgeries.
Dr. Afshin Nasseri is legally allowed for the prescription of drug D to his patients under the eligibility of his membership in various Medicare programs. Moreover, he allows several medical agencies and practitioners to make bills and payments on his name.
Being an internist by profession, Dr. Afshin Nasseri’s medical prescriptions & clinically-proven treatments are meant for faster recovery and optimal results. Numerous insurance companies are associated with Dr. Nasseri as he accepts various insurance plans including First Health PPO, BCBS Blue Card PPO, UHC Navigate POS, UHC Options PPO, & more.
Dr. Afshin Nasseri is an entrusted & well-skilled doctor to rely on. He had gained an in-depth knowledge of his subject & expertise in Internal Medicine. Patients can approach him for medical consultations or treatments and visit his clinic that is located at 300 Tollgate Road, Suite 101b, Warwick, RI 02886.
Dr. Afshin Nasseri’s Clinical Work Experience
- In 1996, he started his clinical practice for Internal Medicine as an Intern at “Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI”.
- From 1997 to 1999, he joined Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI & worked there as a Resident.
- From 2000 to 2004, he began to work as a Supervising Physician at Landmark Heart Center, Woonsocket, RI, USA.
Later, Dr. Afshin Nasseri worked as an Attending Physician at:
- Oakland Grove Nursing Home, Woonsocket, RI from 2000 to 2004
- Landmark Medical Center, Woonsocket, RI between 2000 to 2007
- Harrington Memorial Hospital, Webster, MA from 2008 to 2010
- Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI in 2012
- Kent County Hospital, Warwick, RI in 2012
- American Medical Association Physician Recognition Award
- Boston University School of Medicine “Teaching Associate in Medicine Award”
- Rhode Island “Compassionate Doctor” Award
- American Medical Association
- Rhode Island Medical Society
- Woonsocket Medical Society
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- American Bariatric Medicine Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Rhode Island Medical Licensure